Industry: Admin and Secretarial
Job Ref: GM367
A Graduate Administrator role became available at a global management consultancy. Majority of staff working there are ex-MI5 and police as the company specialises in international security and risks. The Graduate Administrator role is pivotal in supporting Project Managers and coordinating projects lifecycle. The Graduate Administrator role pays up to £26k and is permanent. We are looking for candidates with previous office experience, particularly from a professional services and with CRM database experience.
The Graduate Administrator role is based in London Bridge.
Graduate Administrator duties:
-Coordinating data sites and project timelines, qualifying supporting documentation and data
- Supporting client contracting process
- Programme and maintaining project budgets
-Coordinating purchase order process and project travel
Graduate Administrator financial duties:
- Lead project invoice preparation process, liaising with the finance department
- Qualify project data for financial reporting, project management invoicing
- Providing ad-hoc support to financial analysts and credit control
Graduate Administrator operation duties:
- Support the creation and implementation of standard operating procedures
- Identify systems errors, data issues and seek solutions,
- Qualify client documentation in relation to invoicing
Graduate Administrator role provides a real opportunity to thrive for the right person. We are looking for solid candidates with excellent communication skills.
Contact: Wild Berry Associates 1