Industry: Admin and Secretarial
Job Ref: GMC6
A Project Finance Administrator role became available at a global management consultancy. Majority of staff working there are ex-MI5 and police as the company specialises in international security and risks. The Project Finance Administrator role is pivotal in supporting Project Managers and coordinating projects lifecycle. The Project Finance Administrator role pays up to £26k and is permanent. We are looking for candidates with previous office experience, particularly from a professional services and with CRM database experience.
The Project Finance Administrator role is based in London Bridge.
Project Finance Administrator duties:
-Coordinating data sites and project timelines, qualifying supporting documentation and data
- Supporting client contracting process
- Programme and maintaining project budgets
-Coordinating purchase order process and project travel
Project Finance Administrator financial duties:
- Lead project invoice preparation process, liaising with the finance department
- Qualify project data for financial reporting, project management invoicing
- Providing ad-hoc support to financial analysts and credit control
Project Finance Administrator operation duties:
- Support the creation and implementation of standard operating procedures
- Identify systems errors, data issues and seek solutions,
- Qualify client documentation in relation to invoicing
Project Finance Administrator role provides a real opportunity to thrive for the right person. We are looking for solid candidates with excellent communication skills.
Contact: Wild Berry Associates 1