Industry: Call Centre and Customer Service
Job Ref: GM721
A smart technology new innovative solution start-up is looking for a Italian Customer Service to join their West End offices. This is a permanent role and we are looking for candidates to work on shift basis 7am- 3.30pm (from the office) and 3.30pm - 12am (from home), Monday - Sunday. 40 hours a week, 5 days a week. The Italian Customer Service position pays up to £20k.
The Italian Customer Service will be responsible for:
- Dealing with telephone and email enquiry
- Responding to customer enquiries and trouble shooting
- Providing guidance to customers
- Coordinate across internal department to resolve issues for customers
- Record keeping
The Italian Customer Service requirements:
- Previous customer service experience preferably in telecom industry / Call Centre or e-commence in travel industry
- Good command of both spoken English and Italian.
- High level of energy and friendly manner
Contact: Wild Berry Associates 1