Monday to Friday 9:00am - 5:30pm
My client in the financial services industry is looking for a Complaints Officer to join their team to assist in maintaining procedures that are FCA compliant.
- Respond and resolve customer complaints that are escalated from the business, in line with the company's complaints procedures
- Create and maintain management reports and provide feedback on complaints
- Develop reporting procedures on complaints and root cause analysis information
- Obtaining relevant information to investigate a complaint thoroughly
- Feedback the resolution of the outcome of a complaint
- Arrange for, and follow up on, any compensation or other action offered to a customer
- Record and update customer files
To be successful in this role you will need:
- Ability to prioritise workload
- Work towards regulatory deadlines
- Work independently as well as part of a team
- Strong customer service and telephone skills
- Good negotiating skills
- Excellent written skills
- Must demonstrate high levels of customer empathy and practical problem solving
Please call Lucy on 02392 851111 to discuss this role further.
complaints, senior complaints officer, escalated complaints, complaint resolution, complaint executive, FCA Regulated.