Up to £30000 per annum
Milton Keynes, England
Are you a experienced Content Manager or Digital Marketing Executive looking for the next step in your career?
You will be:
- Responsible for all website editorial content
- Working with the Commercial Website and Data Manager (and coordination with wider campaign-focused content as directed by the Brand Communications Manager) to ensure website editorial and page structure is developed and maintained, contributing to audience growth and engagement KPI’s
- Responsible for SEO performance – working with the Commercial Website and Data Manager to ensure the website delivers best practice and achieves organic search traffic KPI’s
- Support and coordinate with the Commercial Website and Data Manager on Pay-Per-Click search planning and execution through digital agency.
- Managing external agencies and partners in a professional manner, building effective relationships and ensuring the company is obtaining value for money at all time
- Proactively liaising with all team members, Marketing Managers and Head of Marketing to ensure a co-ordinated approach to all marketing activities
We are looking for someone who is:
- Proficient in current and evolving Search Engine Optimisation techniques
- Proficient in paid-search techniques
- Good understanding of Google Analytics and its functions
- Good understanding of Email Service Provider technologies e.g. Dotmailer, Emarsys etc
- Strong copy writing skills (relevant qualifications preferred)
£30,000PA based in Milton Keynes.
If this sounds like you please apply today.
Wild Recruitment are a equal opportunity employer.