£20000 - £22000 per annum
JOB: Credit Controller
HOURS: (35 hours) 9am till 5pm Mon to Fri.
(30 days holiday Includes Public Holidays)
We are pleased to be working with our client to fill their Credit Controller position. The role is a busy position in their accounts team, and you will come with hands on experience of chasing and recouping debt.
The ideal candidate will come with;
- Hands on credit control experience
- Experience of working in an accounts team.
- Ensuring customers pay to our agreed terms and to contact by phone, email and/or letter, those that become overdue.
- Dealing with customers invoice & payments queries. Input payments into system.
- Creating new customer records, performing credit checks and checking up of references, applying and communicating our agreed terms and ensuring all information is accurate and current.
- Able to maintain our systems with tidy ledgers, updating customer payment information as changes
- Reporting daily, to the business owner and accounting, any concerns regarding customer payment performance.
- This position , will include other administrative duties, such as answering incoming calls, cashing up customer payments, processing, filing delivery paperwork etc.
Please note that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of a person's gender, marital status, race, religion, colour, age, disability or sexual orientation. Every candidate will be assessed only in accordance with their merits, qualifications and ability to perform the duties of the job.