Terms of Business
For details of our Terms of Business please download our Temporary
Website Use Terms
1. The copyright and all other intellectual property rights in the contents of the Website belong to Berry Recruitment Group Limited and (except as detailed in point 2.) the contents of the Website may not be copied, reproduced, distributed, republished, downloaded, displayed, posted or transmitted in any form whatsoever, or by any means.
2. You may permit your computer to make an electronically stored copy of the contents of this Website for your own personal viewing. You may not use such copy in any commercial manner.
3. We shall not be liable for any losses you may make which result from your use (or inability to use) the Website.
4. The Website may contain technical inaccuracies and/or typographical errors. We accept no responsibility as to the accuracy, completeness, suitability or fitness for use of any material on, or the reliability of access to this Website (or any website that is, or may become, linked to the Website) or for keeping material up-to-date or any liability resulting from failure to do so.
5. The laws governing this Website are those in force in England and Wales at the time of use.