Since Wild Recruitment’s inception in 2001, we have focused on developing our own unique and, we believe, special way of working. We’ve learnt things along the way but the one principle that has shone through is that our Consultants are key to our success. We feel the way we treat, train and develop our staff is absolutely fundamental and we have listed our Consultant benefits below;
- Success focused approach based on experience and passion for recruitment
- Friendly (and buzzy!) atmosphere amid like-minded people
- Niche expertise and specialist knowledge within 5 divisions
- Individual managerial support and one to one mentoring
- Sales and management training including our “Ignite” suite of courses
- Superb pay, commission and career development opportunities
- Excellent benefits including private health, life insurance and the Perkbox discount scheme.
- The backing of the national Berry Recruitment Group of companies
- Annual awards ceremony and gala evening
- The chance to have a genuinely positive impact on the world of work.
You can probably tell by now that we care about recruitment and we are also determined to see our business grow. Our growth, however, is very much dependant on the Consultants and future leaders we recruit. If you feel Wild Recruitment suits your ambitions and you want to work as part of our team please let us know. Check our Internal Vacancies
or complete our Enquiry Form on a confidential basis to learn about our opportunities.