£27000 - £30000 per annum + pension, hol
Location: Gosport, England
Consultant: Claire Adaway
Based in Gosport
Monday - Thursday 8.00am - 4.30pm, Friday 8.00am - 1.00pm = 37 hours per weeks. The successful candidate will sometimes be expected to work away from home for up to 1 week at a time.
£28000 - £30000 dependant on experience
A well established reputable employer, employing in excess of 130 members of staff and an accredited Company providing electronic manufacturing and engineering services within the defence industry.
The Systems Engineer will be responsible for delivering Engineering Support in respect of the Multi-Media and Satellite Communication Systems installed on Royal Naval Ships, Submarines & within Shore based establishments. The Systems Engineer will work as part of the Engineering Support team and be involved in repairing and upgrading equipment and fault finding in respect of SATCOM & Multi-media equipment on board Naval Vessels. This support may be offered in person, or via the telephone and via the 24/7 help desk facility offered by the Engineering Support Tem.
You should be able to demonstrate the following:-
* Experience of working within Maritime Communications and/or Multimedia Systems
* Experience of UHF SATCOM
* Good Organisation and communication skills
* Ability to work unsupervised both alone and in a team environment
* You must be a UK British Citizen who has resided in the UK for the last 5 years
* If you are not currently SC Cleared this will be a requirement of the role
For more information please contact Claire Adaway on 02392 851111 or to apply for this role please submit your C.V. using the link